1. Place the defrosted peas (or cooked and cooled peas) in a food processor and purée until smooth.
2. Transfer the peas to a mixing bowl and combine with the yoghurt, chopped onion, chopped mint, crushed garlic, chopped chilli, olive oil, ground cumin and pepper (to taste).
3. Transfer to a serving dish and chill.
In a pan, bring the rice to the boil with the water and then simmer for 20 minutes until the rice is cooked al dente.
Meanwhile, zest the lemon and lime into a large bowl and add the juices from both. Finely chop the coriander, mint and parsley and add to the bowl. Peel and chop finely the onion, red pepper and tomatoes. Crumble in the feta cheese, season and stir in the olive oil.
Drain the rice and run under a cold tap to chill the rice but also to keep it crunchy. Add to the other ingredients, stir well and it's ready to serve!
1. Lightly grease the sides of a round cake tin with a small amount of olive oil.
2. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for at least 5 minutes
3. Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter
4. Compact the biscuit as much as possible into the cake tin
5. Chop 12-13 strawberries in half and slot these around the sides of the cake with the flat side of the strawberries touching the side of the tin
6. Place the cake tin in the fridge to set the biscuit base
7. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pods and mix in with the cream cheese and caster sugar
8. Whip 300ml double cream
9. Heat 100ml of cream just before boiling point
10. Squeeze out as much water from the gelatine as possible and add to the hot cream.
11. Add the hot cream and gelatine mix to the cheese, vanilla and sugar mixture
12. Add the whipped cream and then fold into the mixture
13. Remove the cake tin from the fridge and add in the cheesecake mixture.
14. Use a spatula to create a smooth flat surface.
15. Place the cheesecake in the fridge and leave for at least 4 hours
16. When releasing the cheesecake from the cake tin, simply use a flat pointy knife and carefully go around the sides of the cheesecake
17. Lightly push down on the top of the cheesecake and slowly release the cheesecake
18. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the rest of the berries however you like.
Pre heat the oven to 180ºC or Gas 4
Peel and wash the carrot, beetroot and potato, then chop into 1 cm chunks.
Cook in lightly salted water with some thyme and garlic, till tender.
Fry the sausage gently in Olive oil along with the onions and apple chunks until brown all over.
Drain the vegetables and add to sausage, onions and apple and fry for 5 minutes, season with Salt & Pepper, then transfer into baking dish and cook in the oven for ten minutes.
Take the dish out of the oven, sprinkle with some chopped Parsley, and serve.