Cook the onion and pepper in 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil in a large flat pan until softened. Add the Three Little Pigs chorizo and cook for a few minutes until the red oil is released. Stir in the rice until coated. Stir the saffron into the chicken stock. Add stock to the pan and stir well. Put on a lid and cook for 15 minutes until the rice is tender and the stock absorbed.
Stir in the prawns until heated through completely, then squeeze over lemon and stir through the parsley.
# Heat the oil in a saucepan, add onion and bacon and cook for 1-2 minutes .
# Add the rice and cook for 2-3 minutes until the rice starts to look 'glassy'.
# Add mushrooms and pork stock gradually and bring to the boil.
# Season and simmer gently for 30 minutes or until the rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed.
# Add the asparagus and top with rocket leaves and grated Parmesan
# Serve and enjoy immediately!
How to cook
1. Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
2. Add the oil to a pan and heat. Add the cumin seeds and wait until they turn brown.
3. Drain the rice and place into the oil and stir slowly for 1-2 minutes.
4. Dissolve the stock cube with the hot water and add to the pan.
5. Add more water so the level is twice the level of rice. Stir gently.
6. Turn the heat down to medium/low and cover. Cook until the water has all evaporated and the rice is cooked.
7. Serve as an accompaniment to any Indian main dish.
In a pan, bring the rice to the boil with the water and then simmer for 20 minutes until the rice is cooked al dente.
Meanwhile, zest the lemon and lime into a large bowl and add the juices from both. Finely chop the coriander, mint and parsley and add to the bowl. Peel and chop finely the onion, red pepper and tomatoes. Crumble in the feta cheese, season and stir in the olive oil.
Drain the rice and run under a cold tap to chill the rice but also to keep it crunchy. Add to the other ingredients, stir well and it's ready to serve!