- Are you a food producer or distributor in the food and drink sector?
- Do you sell online?
- Are you new to export / selling overseas?
- Are you interested in learning how to sell your food and drink products overseas via online channels?
A small group of Yorkshire and Humber food producers will travel to Liverpool on Tuesday 14th June to attend a specialist “Accelerate Online Food and Drink Export Summit”.
A huge 25% of the world’s digital shoppers order or buy their grocery products online. This event will bring together founders and CEOs from the leading UK food and drink producers, as well as global e-commerce players, to look at how to cater for the growing appetite of British brands from online shoppers around the world. Accelerate Online will offer attendees the opportunity to:
• Discover e-commerce opportunities and learn how to sell online to overseas customers.
• Get hands-on advice on how to plan online export growth strategy.
• Gain advice and insights on how to turbocharge your global growth.
• Network with industry peers to discuss challenges and opportunities for the sector.
• Register interest in 1-2-1 meetings with potential partners and e-commerce operators.
Who should attend?
UK food and drink manufacturers with the existing capacity, or potential to supply to overseas e-marketplaces. The event will be especially relevant to ambient and long shelf life UK brands of confectionery, biscuits, cakes, snacks, preserves, chutneys, sauces, condiments and tea; alcoholic and soft drinks; baby and children’s food; particularly those with an emphasis on health and wellness e.g. free-from, organic, natural and whole foods.
Criteria and Costs?
The event is free to attend and there may be the opportunity for some funding with regards to travel costs – subject to confirmation.
SME criteria and eligibility criteria apply. Companies must be new to exporting, be willing to attend as part of a group, travel by train and have one face to face meeting with a potential buyer / commercial officer. There is no charge for this meeting.
Companies must sign up to the free IFB business club: HERE