# Around three hours before serving sieve the flour into a bowl separate 2 of the eggs and save the whites for another use.
# Mix one whole egg with the 2 egg yolks and pour this onto the flour add 1tbsp of cold water and mix into smooth stiff dough.
# Kneed well by hand until fully soft and pliable (this can take 15 minutes).
Now to prepare the raviolis:
# Roll the pasta into long thin sheets in a pasta machine. Cut large disks of the sheets with a espresso cup saucer. You will need 4 large disks.
# Crack the 2 eggs carefully into a small container. Now place the first disk onto the saucer and carefully pour the egg into the dip in the middle of the disk.
# Place another disk carefully on top and seal around the edge by firmly pressing down (the raviolis will now keep for a couple of hours in a fridge).
# Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add plenty of sea salt. Cook your asparagus until tender but not floppy (depending on the size around 4-6 minutes) take out the asparagus and pop on warm plates now carefully put the raviolis into the boiling water and time 1 minute 30 seconds.
# Remove the raviolis with a slotted spoon drain well and season with salt, white pepper and olive oil and place carefully on top of your asparagus.
# Shave parmesan onto the plates and a little olive oil to finish.
# Pre-heat your grill to full.
# Place a little of each of the ham, pesto and Parmesan on each of the scallops in the shell.
# Place under the hot grill and cook for two minutes only until the ham starts to crisp and the Parmesan starts to melt.
# Serve straight away scattered with baby herbs.
1) Heat the oven to 180 degrees
2) Combine crème fraiche, parsley and paprika in a bowl and set aside
3) Cut the fish into thick strips and coat in polenta and parmesan
4) Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook fish in small batches until golden, finish off in the oven until cooked through.
5) Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper
6) Serve with herby crème fraiche dip, lemon wedges and some steamed vegetables
1) In a bowl, mix together the blue cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, eggs, corn flour, salt and oregano until all is combined. The dough should look like cream.
2) Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
3) Using a teaspoon, take a small part of the dough and drop it carefully, into the heated oil. Fry until golden on all sides.
4) Remove the cooked fritters from the pan using a slotted spoon and set them on a paper towel lined plate.
5) Repeat until dough is finished. Serve warm.