Start by generously buttering 4 soufflé moulds and then covering the buttered moulds
with caster sugar - tilt the mould to the side so you cover the bottom and the side,
which will help the soufflé to rise.
Heat a heavy bottomed pan and add 20g of the butter; melt and add the pears, sauté
until soft and golden brown and finish by adding the lemon juice.
Place the pear mix into a food processer & make a smooth purée, then pop the
mixture in to a large bowl and leave in the fridge for an hour or so before making the
Whisk the egg yolks into the pear mixture and heat over a medium heat for 3-4
minutes - careful not to boil the mixture.
In a mixer whisk the egg whites and the remaining caster sugar until soft peaks.
Lightly fold the whites into a cooled pear mixture to make a batter like mixture.
Pour the batter into the 4 sugared moulds and bake in a preheat oven at 180c for
Finish by dusting with icing sugar
1) In a bowl, mix together the blue cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, eggs, corn flour, salt and oregano until all is combined. The dough should look like cream.
2) Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
3) Using a teaspoon, take a small part of the dough and drop it carefully, into the heated oil. Fry until golden on all sides.
4) Remove the cooked fritters from the pan using a slotted spoon and set them on a paper towel lined plate.
5) Repeat until dough is finished. Serve warm.
Pre heat the oven to 180ºC or Gas 4
Peel and wash the carrot, beetroot and potato, then chop into 1 cm chunks.
Cook in lightly salted water with some thyme and garlic, till tender.
Fry the sausage gently in Olive oil along with the onions and apple chunks until brown all over.
Drain the vegetables and add to sausage, onions and apple and fry for 5 minutes, season with Salt & Pepper, then transfer into baking dish and cook in the oven for ten minutes.
Take the dish out of the oven, sprinkle with some chopped Parsley, and serve.