# Place all dry ingredients in a bowl.
# Rub in butter until it resembles breadcrumbs.
# Add eggs and enough milk to bind into soft dough.
# Roll out mixture and cut in rounds.
# Place on a baking tray and wash the top of scones with beaten egg.
# Bake in oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Place all dry ingredients except the extra seeds into a bowl and mix together
- Mix in the wet ingredients
- Divide into 8 balls and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Brush the tops with milk and sprinkle over the extra seeds.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with butter