deliciouslyorkshire is a not for profit organisation providing vital support to a diverse range of food and beverage producers, retailers and distinguished hospitality operators in the Yorkshire Region.
Based at Askham Bryan College near York our team help the region’s food and drink businesses to grow, innovate and tell the world about the great food and drink we have on offer.
A full time administrative assistant is required to support the deliciouslyorkshire team over the summer months, based in our office at Askham Bryan College, York.
*Duties will include:*
– Membership administration; Emailing and posting information, updating customer relationship management system
– Updating the deliciouslyorkshire website and social media
– Event administration; Logging registrants, sending out event information and documents
– General support; Answering phone calls and taking messages, providing administrative support for individual projects
We are seeking candidates who have relevant office experience and who will be able to work as part of a team, but also use their own initiative.
*Candidates need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:*
– Excellent communication and telephone skills.
– The ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
– ICT related skills, being familiar with packages such as Microsoft Office
– A flexible and confident approach to work
*Pay:* National Minimum Wage
*Closing Date:* Wednesday 25/7/12
*How to apply:*
Please submit a CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com